5 Things that I Have Always Wanted to do....
5 Things that I Have Always Wanted to do
But Haven't Done Yet
OCTOBER 03, 2026
12:00 PM
There are many things that I really want to do in my life. There are many places that I want to visit & see. I really wish my beautiful mother was still here with me/ us, too. She loves to travel. 🥰 Like me, she LOVES HALLOWEEN & OCTOBER 🎃🍁🍂🧁🌹🍁🎃🌹🍂🧁🎃🍁🌹🍁🎃🍁🎃🍂🧁🌹🎂🌿🎂🍁🎃🍁🎃🍂And, Fall. Mom really loves to dress up for Halloween, too! Today is Saturday October 3rd, 2026. 12:03 PM.
1. I want to travel around Washington State & see our beautiful forests, mountains & nature. There are so many beautiful beaches, camping sites, waterfalls & caves in my state that I want to see. Not only here in Washington State, but in The Pacific NW.
Outside of Washington State, I also want to visit Mount. Shasta & The Huge Redwoods in Northern California. I have been wanting to visit Mt. Shasta & The Redwoods for a while now.
2. I love the water. I have never gone floating down the river on an inertube or in a small river boat before. It's something that I really want to do.
I'd also love to just sunbathe on a long blow up inertube on a lake & drift around on the waves. I feel free on the water. I love being on the water. It's a simple dream, but it's something that I have never done before.
3. I'd love to get a really good camera & video recorder camera & learn how to host a channel online/ YouTube.
One key element of my channel would be to visit every single federally recognized tribe in The USA & interview people from that tribe. I'd love to learn more about them as a People. I'd love to hear them speak their language. I'd love to see them in their traditional regalia. And, I'd love to see their natural lands. Each tribe has a sacred place to call home. Each tribe is sacred. And, each tribe has something special that sets them apart from the rest of the tribes in The USA.
That is one key element of a YouTube Channel/ or, website that I'd love to film/HOST. I have a few more ideas that would be amazing & fun. And, definitely a lot of dedication, hardwork & research.
4. I really want to travel to NYC & see plays on Broadway. I also want to go to the theater here in Seattle/Tacoma area & watch some plays here, too. I saw The Nutcracker Ballet about 10 years ago & it was beautiful. I don't know anything about ballet, but, their dancing & costumes were so elegant, glamorous & beautiful. I really LOVE LOVE LOVE theater & watching plays on stage.
Another goal of mine is to write my own plays, too. I love playwriting. I'd love to return to college for theater & playwriting & I'd love to write at least 3 different plays. If I had my own home computer & printer, I'd be writing my own plays now. At least, I'd be working on them. 🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭
5. I would love to learn how to make a few different items for memorials & giveaways.
- Beautiful picture frames
- Really cool Halloween dolls
- Elegant & fun headbands
I have a few different ideas for dolls & Halloween dolls. I don't know anything about doll making. So, I'd love to learn one day soon.
I want to make elegant picture frames, too. I'd use a variety of stones, gemstones, decoupage arts, flowers, sand, collage & etc. I need to learn more about art supplies & how to use them. But, I have many ideas in mind for these beautiful picture frames. 🤩
There's a lot more that I really want to do, but, this is all that I will share for now.
XoXo 🌹
Mmwwaahhh 💋
Kisses.
Love,
Me
Comments
Post a Comment