Unconditional Love πŸ’œ

June 21, 2026| Sunday Morning πŸŒ„ | 8:19 AM

The Person Who had the Greatest Impact on My Life 

Definitely my beautiful mother. πŸ₯° And, my Dad Mackie. I love them both tremendously. Words can't express how much love & adoration that I have for them. It's important for children to have both parents in their lives. Even though Dad Mackie wasn't my biological father, he stepped up & raised us all with unconditional love. And, I mean unconditional love. He was a proud father to all of us. 

As an adult woman, looking back, I am beyond grateful that we all had a wonderful father. He left us too soon due to lung cancer, but, there's no missing piece in my heart and soul due to an absent mother or father. I had my mom & dad. 

I'm not boasting. Not at all. I just recently realized the importance on a soul level of having both parents in my life as a little girl. That part of me is solid. We lost Dad Mackie when I was 8 or 9 years old. I remember that very night. 

I won't go into details at the moment because it's extremely difficult to remember. But, on another day I might fill in the details. πŸ₯² I'd also have to include my Dad Mackie as one of the persons who had a great impact on my life.

When this question is asked, there are so many ways to answer it. My eldest sister, M.B. was like a 2nd mother to all of us growing up. She definitely has had a major impact in my life. I don't remember much of my childhood. I surely don't remember being a baby or toddler, but, M.B. told me how she used to wrap me up in blankets as a baby & place me in her dresser drawer beside her. She'd put cushions inside the dresser drawer, blankets & look after me. 

Another person who is extremely important to me & who has had a great impact on my life is my cousin Angel. I am eternally grateful to her for all of the help that she's given me as a young teenage girl & throughout my life into today. πŸ₯°

My mother's siblings have all had a great impact on my life, too. All in their own ways. And present day, I would include all of my nieces and nephews. Because, they all shower me with so much love. And, I enjoy spending time with all of them when I have good days. My family, they are all the greatest loves of my life. πŸ₯°πŸ˜‡πŸ₯°

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bowl full of Butterscotch Discs & Saltwater Taffy

The First of Many ... ... .. .

My Special Teddy Bear 🧸