Best Times of My Life So Far

     August 26, 2026 | Wednesday |1:58 PM

    The 5 BEST Times I've Ever had in my Life

1. The last big vacation that I went on with my mom was one of the best times of my life. We went to San Diego, California so that Mom could see the orcas. They're her favorite animal. Her whole entire house had posters of orcas, Elvis Presley & NW Coast Salish artwork. We lost her on October 5th, 2024. 😭💔😓 

I have a couple of videos of Mom inside Sea World. After we watched the orca show and began to walk around, we came upon a small area where an orca was in place not really moving. 😟 Mom stood there watching the single orca. It was sad. Tho. It was exciting to see all of the orcas, it was still sad to see them in such small spaces. They're used to traveling all around the oceans. They're used to being able to go to the ocean floors & then jump freely in the air. The orcas in Sea World are stuck in pods maybe 5 or 6 times their size. I'm only guessing. Then, there's more than one at times, too. So, it's most likely cramped for them. 

That entire vacation was fun. My niece & nephew also joined us. It was such a fun vacation! Mom is so kindhearted. She's also funny. You wouldn't think that she's silly & goofy, but she really is. (Was) 🤩 

We also visited this creepy haunted house in San Diego. It's called: The Whaley House. It was a cool house. Mom loves creepy films & TV shows! She loves spooky horror films, especially around Halloween 🎃. So, naturally she would want to visit a haunted house 👻👻👻 We also walked around Old Town & did some shopping. Then, visited a small casino 🎰. 

We also visited The American/Mexico border! Mom was so funny! LoL! There was a sign on the fence at the border that had something written on it like..... honestly, I can't remember this very moment! LoL! But, Mom was saying something like: I'm going to Mexico to cuddle! LoL! It was hilarious 🤣🤣🤣🤣! Because, anyone caught "cuddling" could go to prison. Ohhhh .....  it might have been something like, "anyone caught smuggling ______________, could go to prison." Mom is legally blind, but she can see people/places/things when she's close to them. LoL! So, when she saw smuggling, her brain told her it said cuddling! LoL! She's so goofy! 🤣🤣🤣🥰🥰😊🤩🥰

2. Another trip that I went on was with my eldest sister & two of my nephews. We went to Montana & Yellowstone National Park. It was such a wonderful trip. It was also my first time being there. I really want to go back, too. 

3. One of the BEST days of my life, ever, was when my eldest nephew & his family invited me to spend the day with them. We went to Ballard, first, because they were all going rock/ wall climbing. Then, we went out to eat, next. There was this burger joint that we went to & they were delicious 😋! Then, we took the ⛴️ ferry boat to Vashon Island. We were Troll Hunting 🧌. I found 3 so far. 

We found The Vashon Island Troll 🧌! Then, we walked down this long trail to a beach & the kids swam in The Puget Sound. It was a beautiful day. It was hot. And, Mt. Rainier was in full view. No clouds at all in the sky. 

4. One of the best days, ever, was on The 4th of July 2025. Our very first 4th of July without Mom. 😥😭💔😓💔 We all gathered at Mackie & Ruben's house for a huge family BBQ. It was such a good day. We all fit in her house, too! LoL! We're a huge family. 

I don't light big fireworks. I love Sparklers, Ground Bloom Flowers & Smoke Balls. But, I love to watch the aerial display fireworks 🎆! I love being surrounded by my family. And, that 4th of July most everyone in our family was there. I love warm/ hot weather. I love pretty colors. I love fireworks. I love my family. And, I love a good BBQ. 

5. Another wonderful day/ weekend that means the world to me was our weekend trip to Omak last Summer. We traveled over there to see Gram Pat for her 90th Birthday & for her family reunion. That was the first time that I saw her since I was young. But, I did talk to her sporadically over the years. But, being able to see her, huge her, hold her in my arms & give her a big hug & kiss was the best feeling ever. She's family. Her daughter was married to my brother Doug, so, I still consider her daughter, Tammy, my sister. And, to me, she's still my brother's wife. 🥰🥰🥰 They have three children together. And, now, many grandchildren. 🥰😇🥰

I enjoyed our entire weekend together last summer. 

It's difficult to choose only five BEST TIMES of my life, because, there are many. But, every memory with my mom is definitely my best memories ever. 



XoXo 🌹 

Mmwwaahhh. 💋 

Kisses.

Love,

Me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bowl full of Butterscotch Discs & Saltwater Taffy

The First of Many ... ... .. .

My Special Teddy Bear 🧸