Madonna

June 22, 2026  | Monday Afternoon  | 3:48 PM

          The First Song I Remember Hearing 

The very first song that I remember hearing is Quiet Riot's: Metal Health. I only remember the chorus of that song when they sing, Bang Your Head!  🤣 And, I remember my eldest sister, M.B. playfully banging her head against the wall. 

When it comes to music that I really enjoyed listening to as a little girl, I remember Madonna's earlier music. I really loved her music when I was a little girl. One of my favorite songs was, Lucky Star. My 2nd eldest sister is a huge Madonna fan & her love for Madonna introduced me to her music. Then, I remember the song, True Blue, by Madonna coming out, too. And, Borderline. I loved those three songs by Madonna as a little girl even if I didn't fully understand the lyrics at the time. 

All of those songs came out before I was 10 years old. A lot of my favorite artists were influenced by what my Mom & older siblings & relatives listened to. But, I was always a TRUE #NKOTB Fan & Debbie Gibson & Tiffany. I was a huge Wilson Phillips fan. Then, somewhere along the line I was introduced to R&B & Hip-hop. 

As for the very first song that I truly remember hearing it's a song by Quiet Riot. And, the very first music artist that I really loved outside of #NKOTB, it's definitely Madonna. 



XoXo 🌹 


Love, 


Me 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bowl full of Butterscotch Discs & Saltwater Taffy

The First of Many ... ... .. .

My Special Teddy Bear 🧸