Her Perspective

     June 21, 2026  | Sunday Night  | 9:41 PM

If I Could Do It All Over Again I Would Change

Many people always say nothing. I'd change nothing. But, for me, if I could change one thing I would have stayed home from Church that one night that I went to Church with Mom. Then, my life would have taken a whole different route. 

Or, I would have waited a little bit longer to ask my Mom for a couple of dollars to get a Pepsi from The Smoke Shop. Because, if I had waited until Church was halfway through then I might never have been met with those people in the van. 

I never thought about it from my mom's perspective. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bowl full of Butterscotch Discs & Saltwater Taffy

The First of Many ... ... .. .

My Special Teddy Bear 🧸