Gram Pat's 90th Birthday Celebration

       June 18, 2026  |  Thursday  |  9:05 PM 

When was the last time you did something for the first time 

I don't remember. It's been a long time ago. I am only guessing, but it could have been traveling to Eastern Washington with two of my older sisters last summer ☀️. 

We traveled to Omak, Washington & got a hotel room on The Colville Indian Reservation for a couple of nights & visited some of our family members. 

It was my very first time ever being on The Colville Rez & when we were there we also visited The Grand Coulee Dam. It was a really cool site. We visited the museum next to The Grand Coulee Dam & it was shared a lot of history about the local tribes & about The Grand Coulee Dam.

We traveled there for Gram Pat's 90th Birthday Celebration & Family reunion. Gram Pat is my older sister Tammy's mom. Tammy was married to my brother Doug & they have 3 children together. Tammy & my eldest sister Joylene are best friends. 

It was one of the best trips that I have ever been on. It was a beautiful day, too. The day we celebrated Gram Pat's 90th Birthday & honored the lives of a few others who recently passed away over the last couple of years. 

I love being with my family. I love spending quality time with my family. I enjoy traveling with my siblings. And, visiting family who we don't see often. 


XoXo 🌹


Love,


Me 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bowl full of Butterscotch Discs & Saltwater Taffy

The First of Many ... ... .. .

My Special Teddy Bear 🧸